We use the Leadership Agility Accelerator™ and the Leadership Agility 360 ™ tools which are based on research undertaken by Bill Joiner and Stephen Josephs resulting in their award-winning book, Leadership Agility.
“But what, exactly, does agility mean when it comes to leadership? In a nutshell, it’s the ability to quickly step back, gain greater perspective, put the insights you gain into effective action.” Bill Joiner
At the Houston Exchange we work with executives and other leaders to develop proficiency in:
How does it work?
The Leadership Agility Accelerator and 360 tools that have been developed to help leaders select and work on specific leadership practices that will take your agility to a new level. This tool helps leaders at all levels in the business:
• Identify their most important initiatives.
• Assess current level of leadership agility.
• Select best practices designed to increase agility.
• Create a plan for putting these practices into action.
What you can expect
Our coaching approach works with you to explore your ability to:
• Manage your personal response to change.
• Identify shadow behaviour and impact on others.
• Having honest conversations leading to new thinking.
• Naming and manage defensive patterns of behaviour.
• Create psychological safety.
• Increase self-regard, resilience and confidence
We’d love to start a conversation with you about how we could help. Please call Catherine on 07710 577 951 or email firstname.lastname@example.org