We can help you to develop Leaders and Individuals to:
- Overcome personal obstacles and develop themselves.
- Take effective action in complex, rapidly changing conditions.
- Take responsibility at whatever their level in the organisation for leadership.
- Build collaborative leadership across the organisation.
- Build common ground with and set direction for multiple stakeholders.
- Develop techniques for open and honest engagement.
- Understand and influence the “system” in which they operate.
Our approach is a mixture of coaching and mentoring, and selected tools. In these individually focused engagements, we focus on the following two frameworks.
When working with leaders, we focus on their ability to:
- Lead organisational change.
- Improve team performance.
- Engage in pivotal conversations.
We work with the latest thinking in Leadership Agility, using a range of methodologies and tools to facilitate deep learning leading to long term behavioural change.
We are licensed to administer and interpret The Leadership Agility 360, created by Bill Joiner of Changewise. It is the only online behavioural feedback assessment designed to identify where leaders are against three agility levels, Expert, Achiever and Catalyst. We can help paint a picture for Leaders on what the behaviours look like and help them develop the level of agility they require in their current role.
We also acknowledge the work of renowned systems psychologist and family therapist David Kantor, whose theory of Structural Dynamics helps us to help leaders in their communication with peers, bosses and teams. By raising personal awareness using the Behaviour Profile tool, we can help leaders significantly improve the quality of their face to face communication in any context with any individual.
Coaching As A Catalyst For Change
When used consistently and well, coaching is a powerful aid to alignment, performance and breakthrough strategic thinking.
Our clients value our ability to help individuals get clarity, boost their effectiveness and contribute more powerfully to their organisations. In addition, our work with them enables them to share this brand of powerful coaching more widely across their organisation.
The Houston Exchange is an accredited Centre with the Northern Council for Further Education and we have created our own Diploma programme in Coaching so that you and your people can gain formal coaching qualifications.
- Corporate coaching – working with CEO’s, MD’s, executives and managers.
- Designing and delivering coaching initiatives.
- Working with managers to develop their coaching skills.
- Customising organisational coaching programmes.
- Train the trainer in coaching skills.
- Coaching top teams using feedback tools e.g. The Leadership Agility Tool, Myers Briggs Type Indication & Saville’s Wave and Kantor’s Behavioural Propensity Profile.
- Competency-based profiling.