In these extraordinary times, how sure can you be of how much you are in control of your behaviour when the stakes are raised. Leaders with high emotional intelligence (EQ) can extend their leadership styles range to include being both authoritative, confident and convincing as well as demonstrating sensitivity, compassion, resilience and psychological safety. By developing your EQ, you can increase your ability to inspire others, demonstrate high personal integrity, and improve your skills in communication and building relationships resulting in motivated and high performing teams.
On this workshop, you will receive a personal EI Profile Report based on the EBW Global Intelligence System, a unique assessment and development tool. Based on over 20 years of research and worldwide use, it enables individuals and teams to understand why they behave the way they do and has a 10-step framework to help to improve personal and operational performance.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is for all levels of leaders who in these uncertain times want to increase their ability to respond purposefully, increase personal effectiveness and learn more about how to make every conversation count.
You will receive your EQ Development Report (which is included in your registration fee), which is the blueprint to explore your EQ preferences and their impact in the workplace. We will explore the eight emotional, behavioural clusters (see model opposite) that reflect EQ capability. This will enable you to gain insights into your behaviour at work and in your life.
You will leave this workshop with deeper insights into how to:
- manage both yours and others’ emotions and their impact in the workplace.
- Validate and make sense of your emotional intelligence profile and how this impact on real-time challenges you face in the workplace. e.g.
- communicating meaningfully with your colleagues, superiors, and subordinates
- motivating and building a great team spirit resulting in collaborating and team commitment
- managing relationships with stakeholders and clients, maximising clarity and understanding of their needs, joint problems solving and delivering outstanding service
- building a high-performance work culture where employees are high on self-motivation and can manage their emotions efficiently
- promoting ethical leadership and managerial skills by being emotionally aware and mindful at work.
Using Go To Training, you can access this Masterclass from the comfort of your home or office. Although we will be online, you will be able to view videos and work together on exercises. Breakout rooms allow you to connect and learn from others.
Catherine Thomson of The Houston Exchange is a licensed practitioner with EBW Global. She brings the latest thinking to her development programmes and creates a learning environment which allows leaders to have existing mindsets challenged whilst being supported to liberate their leadership potential.
Please purchase your tickets below Please email email@example.com for any inquiries.